- Your Generous Donation Can Help Make a Difference for OSU Extension in Ashtabula County
- Do you know that you can make a tax-deductible donation to OSU Extension in Ashtabula County? As a government non-profit organization, you are able to make a donation to The Ohio State University and have it go 100% towards our Extension programs in Ashtabula County.
- Downstairs Meeting Room Policy
- Representatives of organizations wishing to use the room must contact the OSU Extension Office in person or by phoning 440-576-9008 to make reservations.
- Ashtabula County Ag Day Sponsors Sought
- On May 9, Ashtabula County will be hosting an Agriculture Day for nearly 1,300 members of the class of 2025 at the Ashtabula County Fairgrounds. The goal of program is to educate first graders on where their food comes from and to showcase the different types of agricultural commodities which are being grown in Ashtabula County. OSU Extension is currently seeking sponsors for this year's event.