Join 4-H volunteers & youth from across NE Ohio to ‘Make the Best Better!’
Volunteers and 4-H youth are invited to this multi-county educational opportunity. Participants will be able to complete their mandatory 1.50 training, attend 2 workshops, or complete their new volunteer orientation requirement. Registration starts at 5:45, first program starts promptly at 6:15.
Workshop topics scheduled:
* STEM activities * Financial Risk Management
* New Volunteer Orientation * Securing Livestock Buyers
* Online Enrollment * Equine Behavior and Health
* Emotional Intelligence * Effective Communication
* Officer Training *Behavior management
Register for this no-fee event by completing the registration form and submitting it to the Lake County OSU Extension Office NO LATER THAN MONDAY February 20th.
E-mail - Carmina.Chiappone@lakecountyohio.gov, Fax: 440-350-5928, or Mail: Lake Co. OSU Extension, 99 E. Erie Street Painesville, Oh 44077