4-H Volunteers and Older youth are invited to this educational opportunity in which participants attend 3 workshop sessions.
Registration opens at 8:30 a.m.,
Welcome begins at 8:45 a.m. and the first session starts promptly at 9:00 a.m.
Session Topics Include:
- Team Building Activities for Teens and Adults
- Officer Training
- Financial Risk Management
- Drugs: Dealing with Opioids
- Effective Communication
- Species Programs and Changes
- Dealing with Differing Abilities
- Learning Fabrics & Finishes
- Exploring Foods Projects
Register for this FREE event by completing the registration form and submitting it to the Ashtabula County OSU Extension Office NO LATER than
MONDAY, April 10th by 4:30 p.m.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 440-576-5821, or Mail: OSU Extension, 39 Wall Street, Jefferson, OH 44047
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!