CONGRATULATIONS to the 2022 Ohio State Fair Non-Livestock Delegates & Alternates
Click here for the complete list organized by project day.
Please email or call Katie at email@example.com or 440-576-9008 to let us know if you plan to attend. Delegates MUST let Katie know by Noon on Wednesday, July 20 their plans to attend so the alternate may be notified if needed. The alternate will only be notified if the delegate is unable to attend.
Registration materials will be provided to those whom have confirmed their intent to attend on July 16 at Project Pick Up from 1:00-4:00 p.m. in the Expo Building or may be picked up the following week at the Extension Office at 39 Wall Street in Jefferson Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m.-Noon or 1:00-4:30 p.m.
The registration packet will include:
- State Fair Participation letter
- Ohio State Fair Map
- State Fair 4-H Non-Livestock Guidebook Information
- Narration Card (Clothing)
- Copy of the County Judging Sheet
- One Youth participant ticket
- One Adult ticket (while supplies last)
- One parking coupon/voucher
All Ohio State Fair participants must be registered by Monday, July 25.
More information about the Ohio State Fair may be found at https://www.ohiostatefair.com/